Do you want to create an outstanding business idea where you get paid to be yourself in any industry ?
Self employment business idea?
Ever thought about it?
Perhaps it's time for you to start thinking about having more of your own job security in these uncertain times and design your own job.
Work at what you love outside the standard job box based on what you want to do and not what you have to do?
Build your work around your life and not your life around your work
Part time, full time, alongside your current job...it is doable if you go about it the right way.
Do you find yourself thinking anything of these things?
- You are fed up working for someone else?
- Working from home inspired you to want to create something of your own so you don't have to leave the house at least part of the week?
- You realise the standard workplace is really not for you full time?
- You would like to build something on the side to transition into?
- You just want to "design your own job"
- You have a business idea that has been rolling around the back of your mind for the longest time?
Would you like to learn a concrete process
- How to create your big picture first
- And find the gems you already possess
- To come up with your business idea for any industry tailored around you
- Then find out who wants what you have to offer
- Then move forward with your idea
- Plus learn to navigate obstacles and rocks in the road
- And also find the right people to help you progress with your plans
You do, great... then I can help you...
Learn a 7 step unique business idea formula to help you create your perfect business idea around who you are and how you want to live your life... and come up with your first ideal product or service to dip your toe in the water with!
Are you that employee who?
At least once a day is silently screaming into the stationery cupboard because you are so sick of your job?
The work, the hours, the customers, your colleagues, the rules, that really irritating team leader or pain in the backside manager who has no idea about the real world, in your eyes?
Or the fact your lunch hour is in reality a lunch 10 minutes because you just can't get away from your desk for a break?
Is it some or all of the above?
Are you truly sick of the 9 - 5 commute, the long hours, zero praise and all for a rubbish salary?
Or you might have other reasons to want to pursue a business idea?
Have you had a significant change in your life?
Redundancy, retirement, empty nest, loss, looking after a parent?
- Are you facing redundancy rather unexpectedly or lucky enough to have chosen to take it because it is on offer?
- Perhaps you have retired from a conventional job, left a uniformed service or maybe now an expat looking for something else to challenge and excite you for the next (some say the best) part of your life?
- Has something big changed in your life such as the kids leaving home, or perhaps, very sadly you have lost your partner or you are now having to look after an elderly parent?
- Have you just simply decided now is the time you are going to actually get on with that thing you always wanted to do for the last however many years?
Are you still wondering what you are going to do with your life?
- Are you stuck in the process of looking for that one great business idea, or
- Have you had your idea rolling around your mind but a bit frightened to press the go button?
Whatever your reason, I am so glad you are here because I just love the fact you are even contemplating a different kind of life for yourself because it is all possible
Never mind about what age or stage you are at
YOU have a lot to share with others
You just need a map, someone to light the way and for you to be brave enough take just the first step and
Get paid to be yourself!
I want to help you learn to design your own job
I have spent my entire working life in a regular average paid job but dabbled several times in starting small business ideas on the side, over the years because I wanted to get out of working for someone else, probably just like you.
And what I mean by dabbling is I tried 9 online business and 1 offline business attempts.
Some were passion based and the others were "it seemed like a good practical idea at the time" ideas.
My efforts all failed miserably and totally turned me off the very mention of "business idea" for a very long time because I thought I was a failure.
I didn't match up at all or relate to any of the people I saw on Dragon's Den or read about in other people's success books.
In fact the real world offline business nearly destroyed my relationship because it was "the practical choice!"
It all seemed too hard and I thought I must be stupid...
...but I wasn't and then the penny dropped as I realised after some training
I had gone about it entirely the wrong way!
My criteria for choosing each business idea had been
- Practical reasons but completely wrong for my lifestyle
- Passion & interest but completely wrong for my personality
And both methods led to disaster for me because
"Follow your passion" is not necessarily the best advice for everyone as you can fall out of with your passion.
A love of something could very easily turn to hate when you start to do it in exchange for money.
"Being practical" is like wearing sensible shoes.
You know they will do the job but deep down you want to break out and wear diamante flip flops because they fit your personality better.
But don't get me wrong "passion for business" is essential and I use it throughout in that context.
Now with all of that said, perhaps you can understand why I want help you shortcut all of this misery?
I want to share the simple 7 step unique business idea formula below I learned so you can benefit from all of my my stupid and basic mistakes
And take the easier route
I didn't know there was a simpler way to get it right first time without all the messing about, hoping for the best, all the wasted time and money,
and of course the stress.
Most of all, I didn't know you could create a business idea around using a simple formula to
- Create what sort of life you want
- Use the gifts and talents you already possess and love
- Use a goldilocks formula to create just the right business idea
- Find the perfect market place for your specific product or services
- Help you take the first crucial steps forward in your market place
- Learn to overcome challenges & obstacles in your way
- Learn where to find the right people to help you with your business
So what about you?
Is now the right time for your business idea to see the light of day?
I would like to help, but, as we don't really know each other properly yet, I thought you might want to just dip your toe in the water with me first
and you can firstly learn how to
making a living without a job and learn how you how you can profit from your own personal life experience
So I thought you might want to learn how to
Start creating YOUR perfect business idea today & in any industry you want?
You can have a taste of the unique business idea formula if you want to dip your toe in the water and see if you like the process.
You can download the Business Idea Template first and start there.
If you want more detail regarding the formula you can take the self learning e-course below (for less than the cost of a night out!)
I created a really detailed and useful 7 lesson ecourse on the Thinkific Learning Platform which is simplicity itself to use.
Once you sign up you will learn how to:
- Clarify more about what you want and how you want to live your life
- Seek out what you already have in terms of personal skills and assets
- Look for opportunities from what is staring you in the face
- Decide what form your business will take
And all based around who you are and how you want to live your life
Instead of just looking at what you are good at, we are going to explore
- How your business idea should fit in with your lifestyle and not the other way round
- How your unseen traits could be monetised
- Where to look for monetisation opportunities
- What your monetisation options can look like
Even if you have a business idea already
This powerful course can help
It will help you refine and clarify it to fit you more authentically or even just to come up with some new monetisation options you may not have though of.
Whatever our situation, att the end of it, you will have at least one viable idea to work with, but I know you will be buzzing with lots more
I love the joy people experience during their light bulb moment as they join up the dots and/or make a connection about a business idea in a way they hadn't thought of before or dismissed at an earlier point for the all the wrong reasons
And I really love it when people opt for working to their strengths instead of wasting time trying to better their weaknesses.
That route is such a wast of energy and just makes you annoyed because you are setting yourself up to fail each and every time you go there.
Why not choose the easier path?
Joy, freedom & flexibility are all available to anyone with the courage to step out of their comfort zone
I also offer a third option
If you want to go all in and have some hands on help with me to guide completely through the process please head over to see who I work with and details about the full email coaching package.
I will ask you first though,
Is this business idea journey for you?
For sure, this journey is definitely not for everyone. It won't be for you if you don't believe it is possible because the very first thing you need is faith in yourself and the willingness to believe you can do it...
You are not too old, too uneducated, too late or too anything with a negative attached to it
All your obstacles can be overcome very easily if you are prepared to put in some effort
It won't be for you if you are afraid to try something new because you cannot be brilliant just inside your own head, you have to move off the sofa and create some action to accompany all of your thinking
- It won't be for you if you think work has to be hard, if you enjoy what you do then it's not work really.
- It won't be for you if you don't put the work in because you can't change the world whilst watching TV.
- It won't be for you if you will only take conventional advice because the old ways no longer work in our modern world.
But, worry not because
The great news is
It has never been more technologically favourable to come up with a simple business idea on a Saturday morning and start implementing it by Monday night!
You will be able to finish the course and come up with at least one viable business idea and be able to go forward with your first fledgling product or service.
Find out more...
Are you looking for inspiration from others?
If you would like some real world inspiration you can read more about real people on my case study page.
Real people who have successfully taken the leap and taken action on their own brilliant business idea.
Some have also taken some pretty unique routes as well which might make you go "well I would never thought of that one"
Would you like to ask a question or contact me?
If you would like to ask business idea specific questions or generally contact me, feel free.
By you being bold enough to ask about what you don't know, you can really help others as well who are less confident about asking.