Business Ideas For Beginners
Business Ideas For Beginners
Why not get paid to be yourself
in any industry!
I offer concrete advice to help successfully tailor exactly the right business idea around YOU! and get to your first product or service
Anyone, including you can do this especially
- If you currently don't have an idea yet (You will work this one out to fit you like a glove)
- If you have no idea how you will make money or who you will create products or services for (you will come up with the perfect fit too!)
- If you think you have to give up the day job (you don't)
Would you like to
- Work in a more creative way and get paid for it?
- Use all of your gifts and talents?
- Be more of who you are in your work?
- Dress in whatever you like to go to the "office"
- Live a life on your own terms?
- Pick your own hours?
- Have more joy in your work life?
- Ditch having a boss?
- Find clarity around your "life purpose or passion"
- Got an idea and want to be sure you have got it right?
Has this been your experience...so far?
- Have you read lots of books & not found the information you were looking for about the idea stage?
- Have you been to a few seminars only to find it is all about the dry stuff like the accounting?
- Have you listened to a few podcasts and the guests all seem to have left very highly paid jobs and you feel a bit intimidated
- You are simply looking for business ideas for beginners but faced with how to start a corporation instead? It is all a bit too complicated, so you stop trying?
- Are you at a bit of a loss because you cannot decide what to do or where to go next?
- You feel totally overwhelmed so don't do anything?
Did you know?
You can learn to create your own perfect business idea designed around you & your lifestyle
Business ideas for beginners
for smart, articulate people like you, will not be found just by searching on the internet for one, randomly checking what others do, trying to follow their model to make them fit your circumstances.
Nor are you forced to build a business around a job title you are already doing or have done just because it seems the easiest and most obvious option.
You don't even have to pick your hobby to work with either if you don't want to.
You have unlimited choices before you, it is just a matter of approaching things in the right order.
You absolutely can learn to create something very unique and personal to you and make a living from it
You can build something wonderful around your gifts and interests and find your very own unique spot in the market place, even if it is a crowded one.
You don't need to be in a six figure job or have thousands in the bank you know.
You just need a map of the terrain and someone to teach you how to read it successfully and avoid the pitfalls
Business ideas for beginners like you are just waiting to be discovered every day of the week, and sometimes they are right under your nose.
In my experience, people seem to just like to teach the sexy bits of business like marketing but I love the beginning stages of a project.
I don't think enough attention is paid this crucial stage of your learning
from the idea process to your first product or service
I want to help you get it right first time early on in the process, so you don't waste time making wrong choices because you didn't have enough information to work with, or logical path to follow.
This course is designed specifically around creating
Business ideas for beginners... just like you!
If you are in the beginning stages, I can help you learn to successfully navigate your way onto the business highway with as few wrong turns as possible.
You will save time and money by not heading down blind alleys, you will have a clear pathway to follow, instead of just hoping for the best.
My course is here to help you successfully
Get started on designing your own job today!
Using a 7 step unique business idea formula to tailor a successful venture to fit you any industry
So what's in the course?
This business ideas for beginners How To Course includes:
- 7 simple but detailed lessons with downloadable PDF workbooks so you can work at your own pace
You will learn the perfect simple formula to come up with business ideas for beginners in any industry using the following steps
- Why you need to create your big picture first otherwise the pieces of your jigsaw will never fit (Lesson 1)
- Seek out what you already have to save time money or skills to fill in the jigsaw faster (Lesson 2)
- Use the Unique Business Ideas Formula to come up with your business idea(s) in any industry (Lesson 3)
- Find your market place and see who wants what you have to offer (Lesson 4)
- Take the first steps forward when you have found your market place (Lesson 5)
- Learn to navigate the roadblocks and obstacles you will encounter like people, money, lack of skills (Lesson 6)
- Find your cheerleaders and people who will help you move forward with your business idea (Lesson 7)
Extra bonus downloads
In addition to your 7 module course you will have access to 2 extra really useful companion workbooks...
- Workbook 1:111 Questions to ask yourself during Lesson 2
- Workbook 2: Case studies to illustrate Lesson 3
...and at the end of the course
You will be able to come up with at least one viable business idea and be able to move forward with your fledgling first product or service
but it is my guess you will come up with a whole lot more.
When you learn this magic little formula, your head will be buzzing with ideas all the time.
How to access & download the course
Click on the access button below on the course icon.
You will be taken straight to the course learning platform (Thinkific)
You will need to create an account using your email address and a password, and then it will become available for you to download and start your learning immediately and at your own pace.
Please use the contact me link on the course page if you encounter any difficulties...
If you need a bit more personal help
I fully appreciate not everyone wants to work on their own and seeking business ideas for beginners can be a bit daunting by yourself.
Especially when good information on the ground can sometimes be hard to find.
So if you feel you could use a little more personal and detailed help then don't hesistate to ask.
I can offer you a more 1:1 approach using email coaching and you can read more about what is on offer on this page...